GPO SPEAKS ON HIS FATEFUL DAY

GPO SPEAKS ON HIS FATEFUL DAY
AFTERNOON OF 5TH MARCH 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009

BY EMMANUEL DENNIS

Tribute To Oscar Kingara and GPO Oulu



My Friend GPO,

On our trip to Gaborone in December 10 - 16, You will be remembered by all the African Friends as the Pan African. We went we conqured and you left a mark in many people's hearts. On 31st December we were together in Eastleigh distributing Newsletters. On 1st January you celebrated new years day doing my work. I had Lunch in your house.

Every week of 2009 we have kept in touch on what we need to do as young people to liberate ourselves. You are now gone. You inspire me even in your death. I wont let you down. I have no words, am shocked to come back and find you gone without notice. I am told you died a happy man.

Rest in Eternal Peace My Friend GPO "CHUMALIECH"

Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment