GPO SPEAKS ON HIS FATEFUL DAY

GPO SPEAKS ON HIS FATEFUL DAY
AFTERNOON OF 5TH MARCH 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009

BY OTIENO ALUOKA

Dear all of you,

In honour of GPO, I ask Emmanuel Dennis and Mwalimu Mati to convene a meeting of
young Kenyans to discuss and plan what must be done. I ask for the meeting to be
held in Nairobi.

GPO, the man and his values. I will not speak about. But too is Oscar. When last I
met him, he asked me to tell what I have to about his concept of the Liberator's
movement.

Still, we may not be ready until we are all killed. That's why the FBI and Scottland
Yard could be the only 2 investigators we want to see get into this.

This being an open plattform, thugs and murderers complicit to this heinous act
could also read me along. But for the rest of us, positive actions must follow in
the 210 constituencies.

Tell the media what you knew about GPO and Oscar. Tell the world. Invite us to other
blogs and send petitions to the state house and to the white house. Internet will
help us reach the world.

Aluoka

1 comment:

  1. it was not something which happened in heaven it happens here on earth so the people know who did it.So lets embrace the peoples power through all means.

    Osano j

    ReplyDelete